As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easy Gardening, Easy Grow Flowers – 6 in 1 Seed Collection – Season Long Direct Sowing – Easy and Speedy to Grow Flower VarietiesSchone
- Pot marigold: calendula pot marigold dwarf gem mix. Height – 50cm, spacing – 25cm, sow Outdoors – Mar to June or in Sept. Flowers – May to Sept. Height – 45cm, sow outdoors – mar to may or sept to Nov, Spacing – 35cm, Flowers – Mar to Aug.
Height – 40cm, spacing – 30cm, sow outdoors – Mar to May or in Aug, Flowers – June to Sept. Gypsophila: gypsophila baby’s breath tall single flower.
Candytuft: candytuft iberis umbellata fairy mixture. Cornflower: Cornflower Centaurea Cyanus Jubilee Gem. Iceland poppy: iceland poppy papaver nudicaule giant mixture.
Love-in-a-mist: love-in-a-mist nigella indigo persian jewels. Height – 25cm, sow outdoors – Mar to June or in Sept. Spacing – 20cm, flowers – May to Sept. Height – 25cm, sow outdoors – mar to may or in aug and sept. Spacing – 20cm, flowers – May to Sept. Height – 90cm, spacing – 10cm, sow Outdoors – Mar to May or in Sept. Flowers – Jun to Sept.
2. Thompson & Morgan
Calendula 'Fruit Twist' Seeds Hardy Annual Flowers Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of 60 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
A delightful mixture of dwarf calendula in an exotic mix of vibrant citrus colours. The light and peppery taste of the flowers themselves can be added to breads for a little bit of extra flavour! The calendulas can be sown in September for an eye- catching late spring display or sown in spring for summer flowering.
Calendula 'fruit twist' is supplied as 1 packet of 60 seeds. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds.
Pansy Flower Seeds 30+ Organic Easy to Grow Viola Johnny Jump Up Viola Tricolor Mixed Colors Plant for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm PlantingEysii
- Surprisingly, johnny jump ups have an unusual use; they’re one of a group of rare edible flowers. Non gmo seeds. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9.
Sprinkle a coating of seeds over the prepared ground and rake the soil to barely cover the seeds. Keep johnny jump up flowers watered but don’t let the soil get soggy. Which should be in about a week to 10 days.
They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow. This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. These blooms can be picked, washed and added to salads, floated in cocktails and even frozen in ice cubes for a decorative touch at parties. Johnny jump up flowers love sunshine, but they’ll do well with partial sun, too.
Sakura Tree Plants Seeds 5pcs Organic Cherry Tree Flower Plant Live Plants Easy to Grow Seeds for Planting Garden Yard OutdoorZaisheng
- The tree carries interest through every season, providing an interesting skeleton even through winter when the shimmering bronze bark can be better seen. Sakura trees are small deciduous trees that are native to various parts of Asia, though most Sakura trees hail from Japan.
1. These trees are well suited to being planted on large lawns, and in borders. 3. 5. These are beautiful trees that flower heavily with showy blooms in early or mid-spring. They are easy to care for, on sidewalks, requiring little maintenance except for consistent irrigation.
These trees typically reach heights of between 15 and 25 feet, in some rare instances, they can grow as tall as 40 feet. 4. The foliage of this tree is also attractive, starting out in a reddish-bronze in spring before developing to deep green and then fading to yellow, and red in fall, orange, then finally dropping to the ground.
Most sakura trees do not fruit, which is beneficial if you are put off by cherry blossom trees because of the messy clean up when the fruits fall to the ground. 2. They spread to a similar size, though, providing shade in gardens and public spaces. They bloom before the foliage has had a chance to arrive, and therefore give a very dramatic floral display of white or pink blossoms clustered on bare branches.
Salvia Blue Mix Plants Seeds 30pcs Organic Salvia Japonica Tropical Sage Salvia splendens Fresh Easy to Grow Herb Flower Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Yard OutdoorZaisheng
- 1. 4. The butterflies and hummingbirds will love your garden when you grow these beauties! Blue Victory Salvia plants are heavy blooming, compact and give a spectacular display of color. The salvia plant is easy-to-grow from flower seed, quick growing, and it is vigorous, nicely branching, and tops out at about 28 inches tall.
They feature multiple spikes of blue and white two-toned flowers over a long season starting in late spring and lasting through fall. Many gardeners consider salvia horminium to be one of the most garden worthy plants of the sage family.
Leaves are long and toothed, soft green nearly silver in color, especially the undersides. Growing salvia seed is so rewarding.
In ideal conditions, container plant, Salvias are generally deer resistant!5. As an added benefit, or as a cut flower for fresh or dried bouquets. Pink sunday salvia makes a great fresh cut flower and does well dried too as they hold their vivid color. 3. They are great as a border plant, plants may last up to 5 years. 2. Pink sundae salvia has 1 inch pink flowers grouped in threes which will last all summer long and sometimes clear up until frost season.
Impatiens Mix Seeds 30pcs Impatiens Balsamina Organic Flower Colorful Easy to Grow Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor Yard DecorZaisheng
- Impatiens is well known as a bedding plant staple for growers, and is one of the few trusted annuals that home gardeners can rely on for shady areas. They ask for no special attention or deadheading to give a spectacular display.
1. 2. These impatiens plants get to be about 6 to 8 inches tall only. Such a rewarding flower seed to grow! 3. Beautiful and bountiful blooms are found in the Impatiens. The plant should sit at the same level in the ground as it did in the pot.
This high density, easy to grow plant is ideal as a shade bedding plant or complement to any patio pot. Gently backfill the hole and water the impatiens plant thoroughly.
4. Impatiens like partial shade to full shade and grow fast. 5. Impatiens flowers are robust and hard-working, and they bloom from early summer through the first frost. You can plant impatiens flowers quite close to one another, inches apart if you like. These are low and compact plants with brilliant color. Place the impatiens plant in a hole that is at least as deep and wide as the rootball.
Light Green Hydrangea Flower Seeds 20pcs Perennial Organic Fresh Easy to Grow Plants Flower Seeds for Planting Yard Garden Outdoor IndoorZaisheng
- Hydrangea seeds require ample sunlight to germinate, but you should avoid placing the flat in direct sunlight to maintain a stable temperature.
The shrubs develop numerous long-lasting flowers that bloom from summer through fall. Hydrangeas are hardy plants that are easy to grow and care for indoors before you transplant them in your landscape.
Hydrangea seeds germinate in 10 to 14 days. Hydrangeas are commonly planted as specimen plants or used to create colorful shrub borders. Place the planting flat with the hydrangea seeds in a bright location. Hydrangeas are attractive flowering shrubs that are easy to grow from seed in home landscapes.
Impatiens Mix Seeds 30pcs Impatiens Balsamina Organic Flower Easy to Grow Plants Colorful Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor Yard DecorZaisheng
- The impreza series of impatiens grows approximate 6 - 8 inches tall and has a spread of up to 14 inches. 1. 3. 4. Once your impatiens are in the ground, they will need at least 2 inches of water a week if planted in the ground.
The plant should sit at the same level in the ground as it did in the pot. Impatiens are annual flowers that will grow in all USDA zones. 2. 5. Place the impatiens plant in a hole that is at least as deep and wide as the rootball.
The closer they are planted together, the faster the plants will grow together to form a bank of lovely impatiens flowers. This impatiens mix has a wonderful supply of pink and rose shades to beautify your flower garden, containers, or hanging baskets. You can plant impatiens flowers quite close to one another, inches apart if you like. Gently backfill the hole and water the impatiens plant thoroughly.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Bidens 'Golden Eye' Seeds Half Hardy Perennial Flower Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own Bidens 'Golden Eye' 1 Packet of 75 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Bidens 'golden eye' produces bright yellow flowers and ferny foliage will enhance the summer sunshine in any garden.
Ideally suited for baskets and containers or tumbling over low walls. Bidens ferulifolia 'golden eye' is supplied as 1 packet of 75 seeds.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your seeds. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Enjoy stunning flowers in the summer months.
10. Thompson & Morgan
Cosmos Flower Seeds Half-Hardy Annual Garden Plants 'Sensation Mixed' Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of Seeds by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Wonderful shades of pink blooms of happiness! Spectacular summer displays for all to admire under the summer sun. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Easy to grow and low maintenance. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.