As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lavender Plant Seeds: Premium Perennial Lavender Seeds for ca 50 Lavender Plants Outdoor and Indoor – Garden Ready Hardy Plant Seeds – Lavender Seeds for Planting – Perennial Plants Seeds by LAVODIALAVODIA
- Quality from germany: our certified true lavender herb seeds develop ca 50cm high plants. Previous stratification supports the germination! Do not cover them and keep moist. Lavender loves sunny places with gritty, sandy soil.
Growing lavender is not easy, but it's worth the patience! If you have any questions, we are there for you! Versatile & decorative: lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant, whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere.
Lavender flower seeds for pots, ideal next to your herb garden, on the balcony or indoor in a garden house! One pouch contains seeds to grow about 50 beautiful, aromatic true lavender plants.
Premium lavender seed lavandula angustifolia: certified seeds for planting hardy and perennial garden plants. Sowing: in spring, sow the gardening seeds indoors in a pot. Dried lavender flowers are perfect for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious oil! Soft scent: the magnificent scent is an ideal addition to your wildflower garden bed.
|Height||0.1 cm (0.04 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||7.8 cm (3.07 Inches)|
Gerbera Daisy Flower Seed 10Pcs Plant Mix Gerbera jamesonii Bolus Seed Easy to Grow for Outdoor Indoor Yard Home PlantingEysii
- Sow 2 - 3 of these non gmo seeds for every Gerbera Plant Your Want Growing In Your Flower Garden. Easy and fast growing with basic maintenance, They Blend Well With Colour Flowers And Look Very Pretty Just By Themselves.
Germination tends to Be Slow, Germinates Faster In Warmer Temperatures. All natural, beautifully packed highest quality, Germination Tested Seeds For Own Garden, To Be Given As Gift Or For Long Term Storage. You can also grow gerbera daisies indoors As Potted Plants And Use Them As A Cutflower To Make Beautiful Bouqets.
Purple Rose Seeds 100+（Rosa Rugosa Thunb）Easy Grow Rose Flower Fresh Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor IndoorHuang GongZaisheng
- Rose flowers are popularly seen in rock gardens, flower beds, along borders, containers, driveways and walkways as well. All rose seeds sold by kuting are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
It is like opening your birthday present when you were a kid. For you, each seedling will be a surprise when they finally bloom.
You never really knew what to expect! That is the same feeling seeing those little seedlings opens up for the first time. Growing roses from seeds is not the fastest method for propagating roses but has several advantages. Ah, what a romantic rose rose is! Huge, fragrant champagne blooms dangle from vigorous canes, banked by glossy dark green foliage.
Red Leonardo Da Vinci Rosa Seeds 100+ （Wild Rose）Easy Grow Organic Clambing Vine Flower Fresh Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor IndoorZaisheng
- Quickly reaching 10 to 12 feet tall and 5 feet wide, twining up the arbor, this is the climbing rose you want draped over the patio wall, or festooning a large trellis.
Packed with 30 to 35 petals and boasting a true red hue that won't fade, they are superb cutflowers. Ah, what a romantic devil red leonardo Da Vinci Rosa is! Huge, fragrant red blooms dangle from vigorous canes, banked by glossy dark green foliage.
No wonder it's considered the standard red climber, by which all. And the sight of a fully-blooming vine is astonishing -- no tiny, short-lived blossoms here! If you saw these 3- to 4-inch blooms without the plant, you'd probably assume they were exhibition-quality hybrid teas.
Grape Seeds 20pcs Organic Fresh Premium Delicious Easy to Grow Vine Fruit Sweet Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Yard Outdoor White Cream GrapeZaisheng
- The grapes collection provides a great snack in the garden. Plants grown from these seeds will vary so it is advisable to initially grow several in the same situation and just retain the earlyfruiting ones.
A delicious grape harvest or wine from the garden. A grape plant is an eyecatcher in every garden. With large bunches of juicy grapes and big Grape the autumn months.
30Pcs White Jasmine Seeds Climbing Jasmine Beautiful Fragrant White Flower Seeds Perennial Jasmine Flower Seeds Plant Seeds for Planting Home Yard Garden Indoor Outdoor White Jasmine SeedsHshDUti
- Jasmine is popular among gardeners all over the world, and its scent is also widely used in soaps, lotions and candles. You can directly contact me for any questions about the product, and I will give you a satisfactory answer.
Jasmine is an erect or climbing shrub of the genus Frangipani. Take care of it and you will get a beautiful and fragrant garden. We are committed to the best product quality and after-sales service.
The seeds are used in your indoor or outdoor garden, and you can start easily without any knowledge of growing plants. Jasmine needs a continuous good light source to produce many flowers. All jasmine seeds come from professional growers and have a high germination rate. It blooms in summer, Jasmine's flowers are extremely fragrant. It is a famous raw material for scented tea and fragrance.
|Weight||0.04 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
Pepper Rainbow Plants Seeds 50+ Organic Capsicum Frutescens Colorful Fruit Vegetables Fresh Organic Premium Chilli Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor DecorZaisheng
- And they sit at the top of the plant, so you can see them brilliantly above the lush dark green foliage. Such a charmer for containers as well as the garden bed, it is the most fun ornamental pepper yet, fruiting all summer long and so easy to grow.
All of this on naturally well-branched, dense plants just 8 inches high and 10 inches wide! Bright pointed peppers in pastel shades of purple, and orange dot the top of this compact, yellow, cream, well-branched little pepper!.
It's easy to see why it has been named an all-America award winner! Appearing in clusters of 4 to 6, these mini peppers are the cutest thing for patio, deck, and garden!. They arise in all shades, facing the sun, from cream to butter to orange and lavender.
Pansy Flower Seeds 30+ Organic Easy to Grow Viola Johnny Jump Up Viola Tricolor Mixed Colors Plant for Home Garden Outdoor Yard Farm PlantingEysii
- Which should be in about a week to 10 days. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Non gmo seeds. Johnny jump up flowers love sunshine, but they’ll do well with partial sun, too.
Sprinkle a coating of seeds over the prepared ground and rake the soil to barely cover the seeds. Keep johnny jump up flowers watered but don’t let the soil get soggy.
Surprisingly, washed and added to salads, johnny jump ups have an unusual use; they’re one of a group of rare edible flowers. They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow. This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. These blooms can be picked, floated in cocktails and even frozen in ice cubes for a decorative touch at parties.
Red Rose Seeds 100+（Rosa Rugosa Thunb）Easy Grow Rose Flower Fresh Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor IndoorKa Luo LaZaisheng
- Ah, what a romantic red rose is! Huge, fragrant champagne blooms dangle from vigorous canes, banked by glossy dark green foliage. You never really knew what to expect! That is the same feeling seeing those little seedlings opens up for the first time.
All rose seeds sold by kuting are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Growing roses from seeds is not the fastest method for propagating roses but has several advantages. For you, each seedling will be a surprise when they finally bloom. It is like opening your birthday present when you were a kid. Rose flowers are popularly seen in rock gardens, flower beds, containers, along borders, driveways and walkways as well.
Blue Hydrangea Flower Seeds 20pcs Perennial Organic Plants Flower Seeds for Planting Yard Garden Outdoor IndoorZaisheng
- Hydrangeas are commonly planted as specimen plants or used to create colorful shrub borders. The shrubs develop numerous long-lasting flowers that bloom from summer through fall.
Hydrangea seeds require ample sunlight to germinate, but you should avoid placing the flat in direct sunlight to maintain a stable temperature. Hydrangea seeds germinate in 10 to 14 days.
Place the planting flat with the hydrangea seeds in a bright location. Hydrangeas are attractive flowering shrubs that are easy to grow from seed in home landscapes. Hydrangeas are hardy plants that are easy to grow and care for indoors before you transplant them in your landscape.