As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Carbeth Plants
Large Sage Herb Plant in a 1.5litre Pot, Broad Leafed Variety Herb PlantCarbeth Plants
- Perfect for use in The Kitchen When Cooking. Strong plant in A 1. 5 litre Pot. Ready to be planted directly In the Garden Or Patio Pots.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, SAGE, 250 Seeds, Herbs, Broad LEAVEDPremier Seeds Direct
- For winter use: cut on dry day when flowers are fully open. Transplant thinned plants. When 1 to 2 inches tall, thin to 12 to 15 inches. Days to germination: 10-21.
Space rows 18 inches apart or use in-group plantings. Sow indoors in april or outdoors after all danger of frost. Hang in well-ventilated room. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Spacing, plant: 12-15 inches. Spacing, Row: 18 inches. Planting depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch. Days to maturity: 75. Light: Sunny Location. Cover seeds with 1/8 to 1/4-inch fine soil. Seal leaves in wide-mouthed jars or bottles. When dry, remove leaves from stems.
3. Carbeth Plants
Herb Plants in 14cm Pots, 2 x Large Sage PlantsCarbeth Plants
- Perfect for use in the Kitchen - Adds Amazing Flavour. Healthy strong plants Perfect For The Garden Or Window Ledge. Amazing value And Large Plants.
4. Valley of Tea
Gourmet Spice Direct from Greece for Cooking, Sage Organic Culinairy Leaves, Salvia officinalis, 50gValley of Tea
- Historically used to treat ailments, sage has been proven to be a proven source of antioxidants. We recommend adding a touch of honey to our Sage Tea to soften the taste and add a whole additional range of health benefits.
Sage tea is comparable to green tea, both in the high levels of antioxidants present, and in its ability to combat the damaging effects of free radicals. With a history stretching back to the greeks and Romans, sage’s name literally means “to save”.
Valley of tea’s organic sage tea is hand-picked in the Thesprotia region of Greece’s West Pindos Mountains, using ancient methods stretching back to the time of the first philosophers. Smooth, sage tea is a taste worth acquiring, stimulating and ever so slightly astringent, thanks to a range of health-promoting properties.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
SAGE, 100 Seeds Organic/BIO, Broad LEAVED, HerbsPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow indoors in april or outdoors after all danger of frost. Light: Sunny Location. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Spacing, Row: 18 inches. Space rows 18 inches apart or use in-group plantings. Hang in well-ventilated room. Spacing, plant: 12-15 inches. Soil association" registered and certified organic - ap22387.
Days to maturity: 75. When dry, remove leaves from stems. Seal leaves in wide-mouthed jars or bottles. Planting depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch. When 1 to 2 inches tall, thin to 12 to 15 inches. Days to germination: 10-21. Transplant thinned plants. For winter use: cut on dry day when flowers are fully open. Cover seeds with 1/8 to 1/4-inch fine soil.
6. Love Rustic
Mint, Basil & Coriander, Parsley & Chives Mint, Coriander, Basil, Rosemary, Set of 3: Indoor Herb Garden in Jars Rustic Eco Friendly Gift: Grow Your OwnLove Rustic
- Rustic decor - get creative with your rustic design! Find different ways to display your jars, one way could be to attach them to a wooden plaque.
Grow guarantee - we'll send you more seeds if your herbs do not grow. Eco friendly gift set - the set makes a perfect household gift with a rustic themed gift box and environmentally friendly packaging.
Easy starter grow kit - growing your indoor herb garden set is easy with detailed instructions & UK sourced seeds it’ll make it easier for your herbs to grow. Grow your own herbs! - our herb garden Planter comes in different options including Coriander, Mint, Basil & Chives.
7. Carbeth Plants
Lemon Thyme Herb Plant in a 14cm Pot, Upright and Bushy Plant, Large Thyme Or Thyme Silver QueenCarbeth Plants
- Large thyme plant in a 14cm pot - ready To Plant May be Any Of The Varities In The Description. Perfect for use in the Kitchen - Adds Amazing Flavour. Plants look just like the Picture - You Know You are Getting!! .
8. Jamieson Brothers
Jamieson Brothers® Thyme Herb Seeds Approx. 250 SeedsJamieson Brothers
- Suitable for use in meat or vegetable dishes. Can be used fresh or dried. Easy to grow and strong flavoured.
9. All Occasions
Real Plants to Grow in Your Office, Home, Bedroom, Kitchen and Living Room, All Occasions Indoor Plants Real, Delivered Next Day Prime, Perfect for Clean Air, Mix of 6 House Plants in 12cm PotsAll Occasions
- Natural air purifiers: these house plants improve the air quality around you, and indoor house plants are best for removing toxins from the air around us and transforming them into clean oxygen, keep them away from strong direct sunlight.
Ideal for beginners: our live plants for bedroom are easy-to-grow and low-maintenance plants, and this collection is a great way to join the houseplant revolution and transform any living space into a greener and more pleasant place.
Perfect gift idea: our mix of 6 house plants indoor in pots are great as housewarming gifts for your loved ones, retirement gift, wedding gift, anniversary gift, mother’s day gift, but they are also great as a birthday gift, etc.
Enjoy scandi lifestyle: enjoy clean air in your home, bedroom, living room, bathroom. Kitchen or in your office with this collection of 6 real house plants indoor inspired by the attractive and minimalist scandi lifestyle. Important note: you will get six stunning house plants growing in 12cm pots, and they may differ from the images shown because plants will be selected depending on the availability and carefully hand-picked to ensure their quality.
Outdoor Plant and Indoor Plant by OwnGrown, Perennial Sage Seeds for Planting in Garden and Kitchen, Sage Seed Salvia officinalis, Grow your own Sage: Herb Seeds for Planting about 30 Sage plantsOwnGrown
- Perennial herbs for growing. It is also perfect as a spice for salads, soups, sauces and vegetables. Tip to seasure: many people know sage leaf tea and sage sweets. Sow plant seeds between April-June indoors in a pot or bowl, an indoor garden or later outdoors.
Fresh sage leaves are more aromatic than dried sage leaves. Genuine sage seeds salvia officinalis: one bag contains sage seeds for approx.
Top quality sage herb seeds from germany: Certified premium sage seed. Easy sowing: precise instructions for sage cultivation on each pack.
30x whole plant sage for your herb bed, indoor herb garden or the kitchen. Support: if your herb seeds don't grow as desired, please contact us at [email protected]
Com - we will be happy to help you or reimburse the full purchase price! The sage leaves can be eaten directly, dried, rubbed, frozen and used for herbal tea. Perfect for your herb garden.