As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Dwarf Conifer, 1 x Chamaecyparis Baby Blue Plant in a 9cm Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Low Maintenance, Small Gardens and Patios, Potted Hardy Garden Plant Cypress, Year Round EvergreenThompson & Morgan
- Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Slow growing and compact size, perfect for growing in small spaces.
A great addition to the border or patio, providing low-maintenance interest all through the year. Provides year-round colour and structure with attractive blue-grey foliage on arching branches. Potted hardy plants; supplied as 1 x Chamaecyparis ‘Baby Blue’ plant in a 9cm pot.
Chamaecyparis ‘baby blue’ sawara cypress is a hardy compact dwarf conifer with blue-grey evergreen foliage. Compact size, low maintenance, ideal for small gardens and patios. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Easy to grow, thrives in most soils and conditions.
2. GrowOn Shrubs
Feathery Foilage Container, 9cm Pot Dwarf Conifer Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana Ellwoodii ShortGrowOn Shrubs
- It is a very popular species since it is highly adaptable. 9cm Pot. Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and qualifying multi-buy offer items. Oblong male cones emerge bluish black, opening brick red.
It makes an ideal garden feature or specimen for tubs and containers. Female cones are wrinkled and reddish brown, to one half-inch. Ellwoodii' is a fairly slow-growing large evergreen shrub of columnar habit, soft, with grey-green in Spring to blue-green in Winter, foliage in short, feathery sprays.
5 x Mixed Evergreen Conifers Bushy Ornamental Compact Garden Plants | 9cm PotsGardenersDream
- Pot - dependant on varieties. Growth & spread - Dependant on varieties. Plant height incl. Pot size supplied - 9cm. Characteristics - Dependant on varieties.
4. GrowOn Shrubs
Lemon Cypress 'Wilma', 3 Pack 9cm Pots Dwarf Conifer Cupressus Macrocarpa WilmaMonterey Cypress 'Wilma', Cupressus macrocarpa 'Goldcrest Wilma' Lemon ScentedGrowOn Shrubs
- Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and qualifying multi-buy offer items. It has plume-like sprays of pointed, scale-like, lemon-scented, bright golden yellow-green leaves.
3 pack 9cm Pots. An easy to grow container plant, specimen or hedge. Wilma' is a conical to columnar, dwarf evergreen, dense conifer.
5. Thompson & Morgan
1 x Thuja Golden Globe Plant in a 9cm Pot by Thompson & Morgan, Low Maintenance Evergreen, White Cedar, Potted Hardy Garden Shrub Thuja, Dwarf Conifer, Ideal for Small Gardens & PatiosThompson & Morgan
- Vibrant golden-green bushy evergreen foliage makes an attractive year-round feature, providing colour and structure for all season. Develops a rich bronze hue in winter.
A compact size makes it ideal for small gardens and patios. A low-maintenance, fuss-free option for borders or large patio containers. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. Potted hardy plants; supplied as 1 x Thuja ‘Golden Globe’ plant in a 9cm pot.
Dwarf conifer providing year-round colour. Thuja occidentalis ‘golden globe’ white Cedar is a hardy garden shrub. Combines well with flowers and grasses. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Neat and compact size and rounded shape with soft foliage.
6. GrowOn Shrubs
9cm Pot Dwarf Conifer Thuja Occidentalis Rheingold Golden White Cedar Golden Ideal for Small Gardens & RockeriesGrowOn Shrubs
- Pyramidal growth habit, becoming wider at the base over time. A very popular medium-sized conifer. A good choice as a specimen plant and well suited to containers, semi-formal hedge or as a rockery border and small gardens.
Please click on brand 'GrowOn Shrubs' to view all our plants and qualifying multi-buy offer items. The foliage has a warm golden colour that mellows in winter with hints of orange and bronze. 9cm Pot.
7. Thompson & Morgan
Conifer Tree Italian Cypress Plant Outdoor Plant 2 x Cupressus Plants in 10.5cm Pots by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- The vivid green foliage lights up the garden and has a distinctive lemon fragrance when crushed. These display plants are also suitable for decorative hedging hedging. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Cupressus ‘goldcrest’ cypress is a compact evergreen conifer with an upright conical shape and bright green fragrant foliage.
A great low-maintenance option for providing colour all year round. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Low-maintenance and easy to grow, providing year-round interest. Evergreen conifer plant; supplied as 2 x Cupressus ‘Goldcrest’ Plants in 105cm Pots. This striking compact conifer has a narrow conical habit which adds contrasting structure and also makes it ideal for growing in small spaces or large patio containers.
1 X RED Azalea Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Garden Plant in Plastic Growers PotGardenersDream
- It will take 5-10 years for the Azalea to reach this peak growth. Plant height including Pot: 10 - 20cm. Characteristics: this deciduous shrub has a bushy habit, boasting fiery-red coloured flowering in Spring and Summer and mid-green foliage all-year-round.
Period of interest: the spring and summer months are when this Azalea will produce striking red flowers that are extremely eye-catching.
The mid-green foliage is an all-year-round feature, with the only months of non-solitary growth coming during the traditionally warmer seasons. Growth & spread: ultimate height and spread of 05 - 1m. Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot Image for Illustration purposes - supplied in growers pot.
9. Plant theory
Plant Theory 4ft Flamingo Willow 4L Pot Salix Integra Hakuro NishikiPlant theory
- Key is to regularly water newly-planted trees, at least bimonthly for two months. All trees arrive in a specially made, extra thick, cardboard box with a clamp to hold the pot in place at the bottom of the box.
This prevents any movement during transit, keeping your plant safe. Planting your tree in a sheltered spot will allow the tree to put more resources into flowering. Most species of willow are native to the UK, and the species that aren't are from far colder regions, so the UK's mild winters will not affect your tree.
It is also important to ensure you choose a location where your tree has enough space, which you can calculate from a variety's eventual height and spread. Willow trees benefit from being planted in full sun. Architectural tree with stunning variegated foliage perfect for small gardens.
1 X Azalea 'Geisha White' Japanese Evergreen Shrub Hardy Plant in PotGardenersDream
- The shrubs green foliage is present in every season, only being joined by the white flowering in the warmer months. Plant height including Pot: 20 - 30cm.
Period of interest: classy white foliage will appear on this Azalea in late-Spring into Summer. This lovely flowering will give any garden a classic look, with the evergreen foliage and white flowers creating a neat overall look.
Characteristics: the elegance of the geisha white is extremely evident with this evergreen boasting beautiful white flowering as Spring turns into Summer. Pot size supplied: 9cm Pot. Growth & spread: the geisha white will reach an ultimate height and spread of 05 – 1m.