As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seklos LT
Seklos LT | Sweet Basil RED Rubin Seeds | Vegetable Seeds | for Gardening | 350 SeedsSeklos LT
- Can be grown in flower beds, balconies, on the windowsill in the kitchen. Basil can substitute black pepper, in particular, the mix of basil, dill and tarragon is highly regarded in culinary. For activation outdoors, protected from the wind, choose a warm place, or a southern windowsill.
Fresh and dried leaves or a mixture of leaves and flowers of pleasant odour and bitter taste are used for food. 1 g contains about 650 seeds. Annual, culinary, aromatic, nectariferous herbs.
|Height||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Length||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Weight||0 kg (0 Pounds)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
2. Mr Fothergills
Basil Red Leaved, Mr Fothergill's 21561 Herb SeedsMr Fothergills
- 30 cm growing height. Best as a garnish and in salads, colour is lost on cooking. A half hardy annual, can be grown in pots. Give a real lift stir fries and pasta. Very decorative in patio pots or on the windowsill.
3. Just Seed
Red, 400 Seeds, Organic Herb, Basil, JustSeedJust Seed
- Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164.
Basil Red, SAFLAX, Ocimum basilicum, 400 Seeds, with Potting Substrate for Better Cultivation, OrganicSAFLAX
- With detailed instructions for successful potting. Its curved leaves possess a spicy and distinctive aroma and smell of jasmine, many dishes in the Italian province Liguria are characterized by this scent, with the most famous one being the “pesto alla genovese”.
Tasty garnish with an intense play of colour. 400 certified organic seeds per packet.
0 Particularly, this dish is pre …. Quality seeds from Germany. Traditionally, liquorice and lemon. In the pictures you will find a picture of the back of our seed card with complete nursing and care instructions. The aromatic red basil is one of the supreme culinary herbs.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||14.9 cm (5.87 Inches)|
|Width||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
5. De Rees
2 Packs of Basil Opal Red Leaved Seeds, Approximately 45 Seeds per pack, 90 in total!De Rees
- Sow indoors: February - April. 2 packs of basil: Opal Red Leaved Seeds. Row width: 12"/30cm. Harvest: May - September. Sow outdoors: May.