As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 11723 Flower Seeds, Nasturtium Tom Thumb, MixedMr Fothergills
- Easy to grow, bright single blooms. A hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown. 30 cm growing height. Suitable for attractive bees and butterflies. Ideal for borders and where soil is poor.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
185 Finest Seeds, Gleam HYBRIDS, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Nasturtium ClimbingPremier Seeds Direct
- Optimum soil temp. Cover with 1/8 to ¼ inch of fine soil. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags.
For germination: 65f. Keep soil moist during germination. Sow iplant in sandy, well-drained soil. Germination requires 65F. Do not fertilize. Spacing, plant: 12-24 inches. Plant height: 3-5ft. Light: Full Sun.
Days to germination: 10-14 days. When seedlings are 2-3 inches high, thin/transplant to 12-24 inches apart. Replant thinned plants. Enriched soil tends to promote more foliage than flowers. Ndoors / heated propagator from 3-4 weeks before the last spring frost or sow directly outdoors, in full sun, after all danger of frost has passed. Planting depth: 1/8-¼ inch.
3. Quality Seeds
2 pks Nasturtium Dwarf Bushy Mix Flower Seeds 8g/Richly Flowering Plant/Tropaeolum majus 12/2022Quality Seeds
- Nasturtium dwarf Bushy Mixture of orange and yellow flowers which do not climb. 30 cm tall. Nasturtium develops very well on permeable, poor soils in sunny or shady habitats. Approx. Or 3. 5 running metres per pack. Approx. We endeavour to send orders as quickly as possible and in most cases are sent by first available post 6 days a week.
Annual. Two packs. Sow by 12/2022. The young leaves and flowers are edible and are excellently suited for seasoning fresh summer salads. 4 g. Super-fast shipping to your door from uk seller. Ideal for tubs, beds, balconies and borders.
3g Rare Blue and White Point Dahlia Seeds Beautiful Perennial Flowers Plants Dwarf Pompon DahliaGbrand
- Fun planting- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, pink, violet, mauve, dark red, peach, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers. They flower in a huge variety of colors: yellow, lilac, wine, bronze, red, purple, blends, lavender, & bicolors.
Garden gift -- fun to grow. Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting.
If these seed don¡¯t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it ¡°Right¡± for you. Great for Privacy. Friendly pollinator- butterflies and Bee love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits.
Beautiful flowering - 3g rare blue and White Point Dahlia Seeds to Plant, Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Plus we are available to answer your any questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the ¡°how to¡± section of our website. Great way to support your local pollinators.
5. Moose Seeds
Nasturtium Cherry Rose Seeds, Garden Flower Seeds, Tropaeolum nanumMoose Seeds
- Maturing to a height of roughly 8 to 14 inches tall and spreading about 12 inches wide. A lovely compact nasturtium, early blooming, with beautiful semi-double flowers of a strong cherry-rose colour.
This dwarf growth habit makes them a perfect plant to use in pots & containers. Suited to both borders and containers alike. Compact growth habit. Quantity - 10 seeds.
6. Mr Fothergills
Nasturtium Jewel Cherry Rose, Mr Fothergill's 20578 Flower SeedsMr Fothergills
- Easy to grow in borders or containers. 30 cm growing height. Suitable for attractive bees and butterflies. A hardy annual, flowers the same year as sown. Mainly semi-double blooms on compact plants.