As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
TRTO 10Pcs Potatos Seeds of "Charlotte Potatos" Potato First Early Second Early Main Crop for Planting Garden Yard Patio 10 SeedsGeneric
- A further advantage is its resistance to scab and blight. Package include : 10 Seeds. Delightfully waxy texture. The smooth skinned tubers have a light yellow flesh which has a wonderful flavour. The potato is useful for Chips or Salad.
TRTO 10Pcs Potatos Seeds of "Maris Peer" Potato First Early Second Early Main Crop for Planting Garden Yard Patio 10 SeedsGeneric
- Produce firm white fleshed tubers which do not break up or discolor on cooking. Expect heavy yields of medium sized tubers. Good disease resistance. The potato is useful for Chips or Salad. Which are good boiled. Package include : 10 Seeds.
3. Online Garden Centre
Grow Your Own First Early Pack of 10 Sharpe's Express Seed Potatoes **by ONLINE GARDEN CENTRE**Online Garden Centre
- Harvest June/July. Good all rounder. Plant March onwards. Distinctive flavour. Grow your own first early pack of 10 Sharpe's Express seed potatoes.
4. Bonnies Bulbs
9 of Maris Peer Seed Potatoes Second Early 2nd EarlyBonnies Bulbs
- Cooking -. A general purpose potato with good flavour. White skin, white flesh, attractive round tubers. Tubers -.
TRTO 10Pcs Potatos Seeds of "Rooster Main Crop" Potato First Early Second Early Main Crop for Planting Garden Yard Patio 10 SeedsGeneric
- The potato is useful for Chips or Salad. Package include : 10 Seeds. Or eating either hot or cold as salad potato. A distinctive nutty flavor Perfect for boiling, chipping.
TRTO Maris Piper Seed Potatoes x 10, Early Main Crop 10 Potatoes Seeds, tubersGeneric
- The chitting process encourages the seed to sprout, blunt end up, helps them to establish more readily, leading to bigger crops. This is the one the fish and chips shops love! High yields of eelworm-resistant tubers with a creamy white, floury flesh are also a fine choice for roasting and baking.
Package include : 10 Tubers. All potatoes except for maincrops will benefit from ‘chitting’ prior to planting out. Potatoes are one of the most rewarding vegetables to grow.
Simply place them, which then when planted, in an old egg box until the shoots are approximately 1½ to 2½cm ½ to 1in. Looking your garden beautifull and naturefully. There’s the nurturing process of chitting, planting and earthing-up, home-grown, the anticipation of a good harvest as you dig through the soil and, the unbeatable taste of fresh, of course, potatoes.
7. Schone Products (UK)
10 x Seed Potatoes Pentland Javelin- Produce Good Yields- Tasty in Salads, Boiling or Steaming- Grow in Your Beautiful Vegetable Garden TodaySchone Products (UK)
- How to plant: simply plant the tubers 10cm deep and 30cm apart and wait for tasty potatoes to grow in your kitchen garden. Create a beautiful garden: learning how to grow potatoes is worth taking the time to do, don’t miss out on the satisfaction and BIG flavours of freshly harvested homegrown potatoes – you won’t be disappointed.
Sun- light requirments: Choose a sunny position with as little shade as possible and is free from frost pockets. A lovely soft waxy-textured new potato with white skins and flesh that is ideal for boiling as a salad or new potato.
Gaurantee: these seed potatoes you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality. Contents: 10 x potato pentland Javelin. The seed potatoes you’ll get from us will be first class – GauranteeD.
Soil requirements: potatoes can be grown in virtually all soil types-Moist well drained soil is ideal. Pentland javelin is considered to be one of the finest potatoes to grow for years now. Potato 'pentland Javelin' bulks up early to produce a high yield. Size: 35/45. This kind of cultivation is relaxed and stress-free for both gardening experts and beginners – PLEASE READ FULL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE.