As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
Climbing French Bean, Cobra, 90 Finest Seeds, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- See details provided below for cultivation advice. Professional defra licenced 07274 Quality Seed Supply only. Minimal packaging. Instructions not attached.
2. Mr Fothergills
Climbing French Bean Blue Lake, Green, Mr Fothergill's 14779 Vegetable SeedsMr Fothergills
- Good source of vitamin C, vitamin A and fibre. Traditional favourite with heavy crops of dark green pods. Ideal for deep freezing. Generally used as green beans but can also be allowed to ripen and used as haricots. Early and late sowing will extend the harvest season.
3. Suttons Seeds
Vegetable Seed, Grow Your own, Approx. 70 Seeds per Pack, Ideal for Beds and Borders, Suttons Bean Climbing French Seeds CobraSuttons Seeds
- Grow your own delicious french bean crop from seed. This seed has been carefully quality tested to ensure high germination. Hardy from 0 to 5 degrees Celsius. They will produce a crop of delicious Broad Beans in your beds and borders from May through to June.
If youâ€re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and weâ€ll replace your product or give you your money back. Supplied as 1 x finished packet containing approximately 70 climbing bean seeds. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Great beginners, these climbing french bean seeds are easy to grow whether youâ€re an expert gardener or just starting off your gardening skills. Supplied with suttons sowing and growing instructions on how to care for your seeds.
There is nothing better than growing Your Own Climbing French Beans and they are a source of vitamins A, C and E, plus protein and fibre. Bean climbing french seeds cobra produce fine crops of delicious round, stringless pods over a longer period than from Dwarf French Beans, from summer all the way to autumn if the beans are picked regularly. Prior to use, store in a dry cool place.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
Cobra, Climbing French Bean, 30 Seeds OrganicPremier Seeds Direct
- Planting Depth: 2 inch. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Beans are hungry crops that require ample organic matter dug in prior to sowing. Spacing, Row: 18 inches. Harvest Jun-Oct. Time to harvest: 12-14 weeks. Soil association” registered and certified organic - ap22387.
Germination time: 7-14 days. Feed once in flower with a high-potash fertiliser to prolong cropping. Spacing, seeds: 6-9 inches. Protect young plants from pests. Loosely tie in young plants to supports. Light: Sunny Location. Sow in pots undercover in April for an earlier harvest or directly outside when all danger of frost has passed.
5. Just Seed
50 Seeds, Vegetable, Yard Long, Climbing French BeanJust Seed
- All seeds packed in JustSeed packaging with growing instructions. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registered AP23164. Genuine branded justSeed products only supplied by JustSeed UK. Part of the "difference is JustSeed" Trademarked Range.
6. Suttons Seeds
Climbing French Bean Seeds, Suttons, Blue LakeSuttons Seeds
- Suitable for organic growing. Medium-length, stringless, tender, round pods. White seeded climbing French bean. Provide a good crop of haricot beans if allowed to ripen. Average growing height: 101-150 cm.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Blue Lake, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Climbing French Bean, 325 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Spacing, Row: 18 inches. Light: Sunny Location. Loosely tie in young plants to supports. Time to harvest: 12-14 weeks. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Harvest Jun-Oct. Planting Depth: 2 inch. Protect young plants from pests.
Beans are hungry crops that require ample organic matter dug in prior to sowing. Spacing, seeds: 6-9 inches. Sow in pots undercover in April for an earlier harvest or directly outside when all danger of frost has passed. Germination time: 7-14 days. Feed once in flower with a high-potash fertiliser to prolong cropping.
8. Just Seed
100 Seeds, Blue Lake, Just Seed Climbing French BeanJust Seed
- All seeds packed and labelled with helpful growing information. Genuine just seed branded products only supplied direct by JustSeed UK. Professional seed company defra Registered 7291, Organic Registration AP23164. Part of the "the difference is JustSeed" Seed Range.