As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Kitchen
Pepper Plants 'Red Skin', 3 X 9cm potsGardeners Kitchen
- Redskin produces large pepper's but grown from the smallest plant. Its deliciously sweet and the earliest to crop. 3 x 9cm pot plants, delivered in specially made packaging. Pesticide and Organic Pesticide free. Maturing from green to deep red.
2. Premier Seeds Direct
150 Finest Seeds, Sweet Pepper, ASTI RED, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Optimum soil temp. Keep moist. When 4-5 inches plant 18-24" apart in greenhouse / conservatory with root ball 1/2" below the soil surface. Sow seeds 1/4" deep in 3in pots with quality seed compost.
Spacing, plant: 18-24 inches. Light: warm location / Greenhouse / Conservatory. Keep moist and feed when flowering with tomato type fertiliser. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Days to germination: 10-21. For germination: 65-70 f. Days to harvest: 90-100 Seedlings emerge in 10-21 days at 65-70 degrees F. Transplant to individual containers when seedlings have at least two pairs of leaves. Planting Depth: 1/8in. Harvest when fruits have reached full-size and full colour.
3. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
12 x Plug Plant Pack, 'Scotch Bonnet Red', Chilli Pepper PlantsAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- A lovely chilli. A hot chilli! - scoville 350, 000 SHU. Great flavour. High yields. Ideal for pots and containers.
4. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
'Scotch Bonnet Red', 3 x Full Plants in 9cm Pots, Chilli Pepper PlantsAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- Great flavour. High yields. Ideal for pots and containers. A lovely chilli. Hot! - scoville 350, 000 SHU.
5. Acqua Tower Growing Systems
Chilli Pepper Plants, 'Scotch Bonnet Red', 6 x Plug Plant PackAcqua Tower Growing Systems
- High yields. Great flavour. Ideal for pots and containers. A lovely chilli. A hot chilli! - scoville 350, 000 SHU.
Red Hot Pepper Seeds 50+ Organic Capsicum Frutescens Heavy Yield Colorful Fruit Vegetables Fresh Premium Chilli Pepper Plants Seeds for Planting Garden Outdoor YardZaisheng
- This cool pepper has a rich spicy flavor with just the right amount of heat for most folks. Brilliant, fiery red peppers are no thicker than a watermelon.
If you're making a powder or flakes, try slightly roasting them in the oven with the broiler on before grinding up. Two-celled fruits start out dark green, and then ripen to a bright red color. One of the best peppers for frying, with a mild, spicy flavor.
80-90 days from transplant. Excellent for chili and homemade salsa. Hese small, smooth, slender, very hot peppers are especially good for pickles, canning and drying. Also very good diced up fresh and used to top off many dishes. Productive plants are loaded with glossy-red 10"-long peppers.
Welldales 50 UK Sweet Mini Bell Pepper Seeds to Plant & Grow Red Green Vegetables Easy SowWelldales
- Grow sweet mini bell peppers at Home, Outdoors, on Windowsills & Balconies - UK Seeds. Plants will reach a max height of 60cm - Harvest Red & Green Bell Peppers - Continuous Yield.
Premium vegetable seeds for Planting & Growing Mini Bell Peppers - Perfect in Pots. Gardeners selected - edible once Picked - Cultivated & Nurtured Specifically for Dishes. Will grow easily in fresh Compost - Sowing Instructions Included on Seed Packet.
8. Thompson & Morgan
Greenhouse & Patio, Sweet Pepper Seeds, 1 x Pack of Pepper Sweet Thor F1 Hybrid 10 Seeds by Thompson & Morgan, Great for Salads and BBQs, Pointed Red Peppers, Heavy CroppingThompson & Morgan
- Sweet pepper ‘thor f1 hybrid’ produces high yields of flavoursome sweet red pointed peppers in summer. Ideal for growing in a greenhouse or sunny patio. Vegetable seeds; supplied as 1 x pack of Sweet Pepper ‘Thor F1 Hybrid’ 10 Seeds.
If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us.
Easy to grow, vigorous plants producing reliable crops throughout summer. Ideal for slicing and eating in salads or for grilling or barbecuing. Best grown in a sunny position in a greenhouse or in a sheltered, sunny part of the patio. High yielding with large, up to 25cm long, red peppers with glossy skin and sweet flavour.