As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston Tools
Kingston Tools Round Fibre Pots 6cm Gardening Pot — Peat-Free Biodegradable Wood Pulp — Ideal for Seeds, Seedlings and Cutting Pack of 96Kingston Tools
- Suitable for — use it for cuttings, carrots, swedes, shallots, scallions, onions, seeds, radish, and seedling of beetroot, parsnips, turnips and other rooted vegetables and crops.
It can be planted into soil or ground directly and will eventually break down on its own over time. Healthier plants — fibre pots minimize root disturbance when re-potting or transplanting, resulting in stronger roots for adequate nutrients supply and healthier plants.
Includes — 1 x 96-pack kingston tools round Fibre Pots approx. Plant your seeds and re-plant them in the ground when the time for need comes. Biodegradable — eco-friendly, peat-free and made from biodegradable wood pulp. Fibre pots — grow plants all year round. 6cm h x 6cm D each pot.
KINGLAKE 100 Pcs 8 cm Biodegradable Fibre Seed Pots for Seedling with 100 Pcs Plastic Plant labels White 1 x 5 cm…KINGLAKE
- Fiber pots are biodegradable and environmentally friendly, along with faster water absorption and retention, which superior to peat pots and pellets.
Don't need to prick out and transplant directly to much larger plant pots or ground without disturbance for plant roots. B>tips: if these pots are not easily separated, please remove them by directly throwing these pots to the ground vigorously or knocking the upper position of outer wall.
Fibre pots are perfect for seeds, seedlings, especially tender rooted vegetable seedlings, cuttings, or transplanting.100pcs 8x8 cm fibre pots + 100pcs 5x1 cm plastic plant labels for identifying plants and recording your planting behavior. Don't worry that these pots will break! .
With 20 Plastic Plant Labels, 102 Pcs 6 cm Square Fibre Plant Seedling Pots,Biodegradable Seed Starter Kit for Outdoor Indoor PlantsYSBER
- And absorb the water in the soil or the tray when the water is lacking to maintain the growth of plants. Each square nursery Pots Cell is 6cm and 5. 5cm deep. Ideal size for plant seeds like herbs, wheat grass, tomato, succulent, rose. Stay away from mold¡¿the fibre plant pots have four drainage holes at the bottom, which can effectively dredge the accumulated water and prevent the planting cup from becoming moldy.
We can also put the seedling cup in the tray and take it for indoor planting, which adds a little green to the house and prevents seeds from being eaten by small animals.
Ideal-sized seedling start pots¡¿102 pack 6cm seed starters peat pot with 20 Plastic Plant Labels. Cost-effective nursery cup¡¿our nursery pots allows children to participate in planting.
These peat pots just slowly disintegrate and become one with the soil for improve planting success rate. Avoid transplanting shock¡¿when it's time to transplant, put the whole Peat Pots with plant directly into the soil so that you don¡¯t worry about disturbing the root growth. Eco-friendly biodegradable germination Kit¡¿-These seedling pots are made mainly of paper and peat moss, they are easily degradable and completely recyclable, which superior to plastic pots.
|Height||6 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||27 cm (10.63 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||18 cm (7.09 Inches)|
20 Pieces of 12 Grids for Planting Plants, Biodegradable Peat Pots, Square Flower Pots, munloo 240 Seedling Pots, Fruits and Vegetables in the Home Gardenmunloo
- 4. 2. Environmentally friendly materials: the nursery cup is made of paper pulp and degradable materials, which is more beneficial to the environment-no waste and no pollution. Packaging: 20 nursery pots made of degradable materials-the size of each nursery pot is about 16 cm * 12 cm, square 3x4 cm, a total of 240 small nursery pots.
3. Promote growth: the flower pot becomes organic fertilizer after degradation. 1. Wide range of uses: suitable for all seasons of planting, can plant flowers, fruits or vegetables, can be used to plant herbs and small plants in balconies, terraces or gardens.5
5. Decomposes, so there is no need to remove plants from pots. Special design: the roots of seedlings are easy to protrude in the nursery pots, which is conducive to the growth of roots and makes them strong enough to be transplanted into the soil.
These biodegradable flower pots will be in the soil over time. Flower pots can be converted into natural fertilizers, which is beneficial to plant growth and environmental protection. This layer of degradable material is easy to absorb water and combine with the soil, which improves the ecological environment around the seedling root and is beneficial to the growth of seedlings.
|Height||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.22 kg (0.49 Pounds)|
|Width||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
Garden, Biodegradable Herb Plant,Flower,Seed Starter Pots Kits, Cymax 50 Pack 8cm Round Fibre Pot Seed Seedling Pot with 50pcs Plastic Plant LablesCymax
- Suit for outdoor seeding starters, these organic seed starter kit with plant markers are perfectly sized for starting flowers vegetable saplings like tomatoes, with a 3. 15 inch diameter, pumpkin and cucumbers.
Start your garden dream, forget about plastic or ceramic seeding starter pots. Biodegradable and eco friendly, the peat pot is made of moss and recycled pulp, the roots of the seedlings can directly penetrate the nursery pots, biodegradable, and integrate with soil to improve the ecological environment around the roots of the seedlings.
Start your seed cultivation with these organic seedling peat pots, going to your garden dreams. The plant labels are easy to write on the surface with the marker pen, the plant tags will can not be wash off in the rain or fade in the sunshine. Package included: 50 pack biodegradable Peat Pots and 50 Pcs White Plastic Plant Labels.
100 Pcs 6 cm Fibre Plant Pots Round Seedling Pots Peat-free Seed Pots for Seedling, BASONG Biodegradable Plant PotsBASONG
- They are strong and are a great alternative to plastic pots. Set of 100 Our biodegradable plant pots make excellent starter homes for a wide range of annuals and perennials, including native plants and others that dislike root disturbance.
It’s easy on plants, because roots aren’t disturbed during transplanting. Once they’re in the ground, the pots quickly begin to biodegrade so roots can grow through them and into the surrounding soil.
Each of the pot is easy to separate. Planting pots are are made from compressed peat. 100% peat-free. They are biodegradable and beneficial to the environment.
Good quality hot press molding process to ensure its smoothness, firmness, appearance. Ideal for starting seedlings or cuttings. All-natural biodegradable and compostable containers that can be planted right into the field, or next-larger container, garden, simplifying transplanting and eliminating root shock.
Peat Pots for Garden for Plant Seedlings, Danolt 102 Pcs Seed Starter Peat Pots 2.36 in Seedling Trays Biodegradable Fibre Seed Pots 100% Eco-Friendly Organic Include 20 Pcs Plastic Plant MarkersDanolt
- This is an eco-friendly planting methods. Advantages of biodegradability: compared with other plastic seedling trays, our paper pulp fibre plant peat pots are more environmentally friendly.
Protect the roots of plants: seedling starter trays. Easy to manage: 102 pcs seedling trays, 20 Pcs plant markers to record the type and planting time of seeds at any time. Healthy plant seeds can be planted. During the natural growth of seeds, they are decomposed into organic fertilizer to nourish the seeds.
Very intimate accessories make you happy planting! Suitable for seed germination: Peat pot is suitable for planting flowers, vegetables, hanging plants, strawberries, herbs, Saplings and so on. Eco friendly material: 100% natural biodegradable flower pots are made of paper pulp and peat. These starter peat pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm.
12 Grids 4cm Square Plant Seedling Pots Biodegradable Fibre Transplanting Pots for Plants Fruits Vegetables 16 x 12cm, KAHEIGN 20Pcs Seedling PotsKAHEIGN
- Biodegradable made of environmentally friendly and biodegradable plant fiber material, has excellent breathability, water absorption and water retention. Easy to transplant don't need to prick out and transplant directly to much larger plant pots or ground without disturbance for plant roots, and improving the survival rate of the seedlings.
Increased survival rates using seedling trays allows the roots to breathe freely, and the water and all other nutrients necessary for plants can penetrate unhinder.
Applicable widely used for planting fruit, vegetable and flower seedlings, especially young root vegetable seedlings, cuttings or transplanting.12 cells each seed tray has 12pcs compartments, the size of each cell is: 4 x 4 x 5cm, the size of the seed tray is: 16 x 12 x 5cm, each cell can be excised according to the needs of transplantation.
9. Green Thumbz
Large Fibre Plant Pots for Decoration, Green Thumbz Biodegradable Round Fibre Seedling Pots, Indoor and Outdoor Seed Flower and Plants Pots with Wooden Lollipop Stick Labels 50 PackGreen Thumbz
- Here at green thumbz we are committed to giving 100% warranty on all items. The material of the plant pots is paper and peat and after the pots degrade, these plant pots become an organic fertilizer making it easy to absorb water and integrate with the soil helping the growth of the plant.
These pots are also biodegradable meaning that these pots can be placed directly into your garden soil, earth or grow bags, without any stress of removing the plant from the pot. Easy to use - place soil and your desired plants or seedlings into the pot and place the pot wherever you wish.
These amazing fibre pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. Meanwhile, the plant labels help you identify and organize your plants and vegetables easily.
The dimensions for these pots are 8cm x 8cm x 6cm. If there is any issue with the item, feel free to message us! These pots can be perfect for such things as growing herbs and seeds on the windowsill. Biodegradable fibre seedling pots - these pots are ideal for potting your small plants for growing seeds in the kitchen or before planting out in the flower beds and vegetable garden. These plant pots come in a pack of 50, with 50 wooden label lollipop sticks.